- High depreciation on new cars is the number one reason given by businesses and individuals choosing to lease. The amount of depreciation on a new car over the contract period can often be more than the total cost of the contract.
- After 2 or 3 years you can then lease a brand new car with little or no deposit to pay and no depreciation on your old car to suffer.
- It’s cheaper to run a new vehicle compared with an older one.
- Routine maintenance and MOT bills are covered by the lease.
- You can afford to drive a better car than you would be able to afford if you could only buy.
- It’s easy to budget for your total motoring costs over the period of the contract.
- With Lease Not Buy you can get a fair part exchange price for your old vehicle, giving you a new can to drive and a cash sum to keep.